Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Europe

Hi people!
In my second blog I'm going to speak about where I traveled last years and I'm going to explain you the recommendations and what those cities are like.

Two years ago I went to Prague the capital city of Czech Republic with the accordion orchestra called Isidro LarraƱaga to the competition of accordion of Europe. The city was very beautiful: it has bridges, big Churches and very beautiful squares and streets. It's one of the best cities I have seen in my live. It has one river called Moldava that is wide and large. There is one disadvantage that the city is very expensive so you have to control the money.





In the next city that I'm going to explain I stayed last summer with my family. The city is called London that is the capital of England. The city is very fascinating and incredible. The city has a lot of churches, very important streets and squares that has a lot of historical importance. The London Eye, the Tower Bridge, the parliament, the Big Ben... London has a lot of places that they are fascinating. This city is the best city that I saw in all my holidays. But it has one disadvantage for me, that here lives a lot of people and if you don't get accustomed to this is very stressful.








 The last city that I'm going to comment, is very beautiful and romantic. Is the capital of France and I staied two times. The city is Paris almost called the romantic city. Paris have a historical places like " The Eiffel Tower", the river called "Sena", the Basilique of Sacre - Coeur, Opera Garnier, the Catedral of Notre Dame... To 32km from Paris is EuroDisney that is a attraction park that is very good prepared for children's.


As a conclusion, I recommend you to visit these places because they are fascinating and you have many places to visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment